Seeking several commercial roles:
- Site Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Senior Project Engineer
MBB is a consulting firm providing Australia’s booming East-Coast infrastructure and building sectors with a unique service. We provide a range of engineering, commercial and project management services across the project life cycle.
We boast an impressive portfolio across multiple sectors with a key focus on civil infrastructure projects. As a result of our continued growth within the market, we are looking to engage numerous engineers with experience in the Melbourne market to join our fun and vibrant team.
Attractive remuneration depending on experience.
- Progressive Project Management Consultancy
- Work across multiple sectors in Melbourne
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Characteristics
The successful candidates will possess all the necessary qualities of a Site/Project/Senior Engineer including:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing engineering and technical advice to supervisors and project staff;
- Compiling comprehensive scope of works
- Planning and managing civil engineering activities involving major subcontractors, suppliers and service providers;
- Management of civil quality inspections, testing and verification documentation, ensuring works comply with relevant designs and specifications;
- Management of civil design consultants;
- Developing cost effective engineering solutions;
- Reviewing non-conformance’s and providing solutions;
- Answering queries from client representatives regarding both general and technical issues;
- Planning and scheduling the scope of work for the project; and
- Actively monitoring work practices to ensure adherence to correct standards and procedures for safety and environmental performance
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 3-10 years experience in in civil construction, depending on role
- Are permitted to work in Australia
- Degree qualified in civil engineering
- Rail experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
In return, you will be working with a boutique agency which prides itself on market leading remuneration hard work, with a robust support network of highly skilled professionals.
If you possess the above qualities and would like to work for a company with a culture that rewards high performance, then please apply via email@example.com We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are encouraged to apply.