Planning and Delay Analysis roles
Seeking several commercial roles:
- Contracts Consultant / Planner
- Senior Contracts Consultant / Delay Analyst
MBB is a consulting firm providing Australia’s booming East-Coast infrastructure and building sectors with a unique service. We provide a range of engineering, commercial and project management services across the project life cycle.
We boast an impressive portfolio across multiple sectors with a key focus on civil infrastructure projects. As a result of our continued growth within the market, we are looking to engage numerous engineers with experience in the Melbourne market to join our fun and vibrant team.
Attractive remuneration depending on experience.
- Progressive Project Management Consultancy
- Work across multiple sectors in Melbourne
- Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Characteristics
The successful candidates will possess all the necessary qualities of a Quantity Surveyor while providing specialist services in cost estimation, cost forecasting, procurement, quality assurance, financier reporting and other specialist Quantity Surveying reporting functions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planner role:
- Proven experience in using P6 and MS Project
- Program statusing and audits
- Critical path analysis
- Major Construction and Engineering projects experience
- Project schedule development, aligned with delivery methodology
- Advanced skills in P6 and MS Project
- Senior Planner / Delay Analyst role
- All of the above, plus
- Ability to meet with liaise with clients and other professional consultants
- Forensic analysis to evaluate causes of delay in claims preparation and rebuttals
- Expert report drafting
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Minimum of 5-15 years experience in construction or engineering, depending on role
- Are permitted to work in Australia
- (BSc in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar)
- Rail experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the Melbourne and Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Extensive knowledge of main standard forms of contract
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
In return, you will be working with a boutique advisory consultancy which prides itself on market leading remuneration hard work, with a robust support network of highly skilled professionals.
If you possess the above qualities and would like to work for a company with a culture that rewards high performance, then please apply via email@example.com We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are encouraged to apply.