Mitchell Shire Council, in collaboration with MBB Consulting, is proud to announce the delivery of a $3.37 million streetscape upgrade project in Sydney Street, Kilmore. This project is aimed at revitalizing Kilmore's historic commercial precinct, fostering civic pride, and supporting local businesses and jobs.
MBB Consulting has been appointed as the Superintendent and Project Manager for the project. The scope of the project includes the following features:
- A variety of new colorful trees and plants to enhance the area's visual appeal
- Improved pedestrian crossing points with new stone paving
- New and enhanced street furniture to improve comfort and convenience for pedestrians
- A new heritage color scheme to maintain the area's historic character
- Reduction in parking along Sydney Street, with improved signage to nearby parking
- Slight modifications to heritage light poles to maintain the area's historical integrity
- Promotional banners and motifs to celebrate the area's unique character
- Town entry signs to enhance the sense of arrival for visitors.
Through this project, we aim to breathe new life into Kilmore's commercial precinct, enriching the community's cultural heritage, and boosting local economic growth.
Some of the collaborators we worked with
Looking for experts in complex cladding and building defects rectification works? Welcome, you're in the right place!