Melbourne Water have engaged BMD to construct 5 West Nutrient Removal Plant at the Western Treatment Plant, project value approx.. $275mil
Scope of works:
- 5 no. 88m Diameter concrete sewage treatment tanks
- Concrete feed pump station
- Build and commission: Blower buildings, Electrical Buildings, Amenities building
- 1.4km Feed Pipeline (up to 1400mm dia. Pipes)
- 1.5km Effluent Pipeline (up to 1800mm dia. Pipes)
- 2.8km Waste Activated Pipeline (up to 560mm dia. pipes)
- 5no. inlet/outlet structures within the effluent ponds
MBB's role in this project is to provide comprehensive construction support services, including but not limited to, earthworks, sheet piling, temporary works, and design management. Our scope encompasses initial planning, developing a construction methodology, and managing temporary works design, all of which are crucial in ensuring the smooth and efficient execution of the project.
Some of the collaborators we worked with
Looking for experts in complex cladding and building defects rectification works? Welcome, you're in the right place!